Leidos' has an opportunity for a Technical Program Manager-Population Health on the DHMSM program in Vienna, VA.
The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team in implementing a Population Health Tool to support, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS system.
Provide leadership and oversight to design, development, integration and sustainment (break/fix) efforts for systems and associated interfaces in pre- and post-deployment phases. Oversight of technical activities to stabilize system operation and ensure suitable system performance may also be required.
General activities may also include providing oversight and management of, and management of resources for:
- Analysis and study of complex system requirements
- Design of software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses
- Engineering support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
- Estimation of system development/configuration costs and schedule
- Review existing projects and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- System configuration management.
- Demonstrated technical project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
- Earned value management training and project experience
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to manage the following:
- IT system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, including databases
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Project management of systems engineering methodologies, including testing
- Cybersecurity implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Skill in communicating effectively (orally and in writing); ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with multiple partners, working teams, and organizations; and ability to manage a complex task, including short-term and long-term planning, goal and policy setting, and monitoring accomplishments.
- US Citizenship required-Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Experience implementing and deploying IT systems in DoD cyber hardened environments (used of STIGs, scanning tools, remediation, writing POA&M)
- Experience implementing Population Health Tools (Cerner HealtheIntent or other comparable products)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.