Assist USAF and other government agencies in the creation and development of combat capability documents, presentations, formal messages, background papers, items of interest, and staff summary packages for USAFCENT Senior Management review. The contractor shall coordinate and schedule video teleconferences with military and associated partnering units upon request. The contractor shall provide training to junior intelligence analysts through informal and formal training sessions within each perspective function performed within the PWS. The contractor shall provide air intelligence support to USCENTCOM forces and support USAFCENT’s interface with national agencies, USCENTCOM, and component elements.
- Provide expert analytic support on Air, Air Defense, and TBMs within the USCENTCOM AOR or emerging systems from external suppliers and provide this knowledge through the authoring and/or critical review of adversary related products, ensuring an emphasis on potential implications to USAFCENT plans and/or operations, or USAF and allied aircrew training. These products may include, but are not limited to Operations Plans (OPLANS) and Contingency Plans (CONPLANS), PowerPoint presentations, formal messages, background papers, and items of interest, collection requirements, production requirements, RFI answers, and staff summary packages for general officers, CAOC/USAFCENT staff and supported unit reviews.
- Coordinate with senior analysis SMEs and provide critical predictive and forensic analysis of adversary lethal and non-lethal Air Defense systems, including command and control, air surveillance and early warning, battle management, surface-to-air missile systems, air defense artillery, electronic warfare, and denial and deception to be written into USAFCENT supporting OPLANs/CONPLANs.
- Develop, review, recommend, or provide corrections to Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs), Essential Elements of Information, and Observables for OPLANs/CONPLANs.
- Conduct analysis in support of exercise scenario development.
- As directed, leverage all formal and informal analytic exchanges, as well as training opportunities, in order to foster peer-to-peer collaboration, ensure thorough vetting of products, and deliberately pursue/maintain acuity on essential elements of tradecraft.
- Maintain coordination/collaboration, critical to mission success, with: the National Command Authority; National, International, and Service Intelligence Centers; Combatant Commands, Air Components, and Wing Intelligence.
- Support contingency planning for operations in the USAFCENT AOR.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years’ USAF Intelligence experience. Additional years of experience can substitute for a degree.
- USAF intelligence analysis experience.
- In-depth experience working in an Air Operation Center (AOC) and prior deployments to the USCENTCOM Theater of operations desired
- Air Force analysis course completion.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.