Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
The ServiceNow Systems Engineer role provides support across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. This role will be tasked with being the technical subject matter expert and platform lead for ServiceNow development and architecture.
- Collaboration across multiple agile teams
- Lead technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
- Perform system prototyping of features through hands-on design and development implementation tasks
- Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure team to document user story backlog in provided tool
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements and develop and implement products to meet the requirements
- Develop new enhancements and custom apps and deploy to ServiceNow Store
- Experience working with ServiceNow Security features, administering Users, Roles, Groups, ACLs
- Knowledge of CMDB, Business Service Map & knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools Service Portal, CMS
- Experience working with Jelly scripting, Glide API, Java scripting and working knowledge of various JS Frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS and etc.
- ServiceNow implementation, administration, and development
- Java development
Requires Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position
- Experience working on ODNI systems
- Understanding of ODNI system development policies
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.