Leidos currently has an opening for a Facilities Space Management Analyst to support the Department of Veteran Affairs facility in Austin, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center. This position will be part of a team handling all aspects of office space management, from office moves to renovations to re-purposing building space.
The Facility Space Management Coordinator will be directly supporting the VA-AITC Space Management site manager/coordinator, which is within the VA-AITC Facilities group.
Duties/responsibilities will include:
- Office relocations/moves within AITC
- New arrivals in office assignment and space/desk preparation
- Room preparations for VA events (Town halls, all-hands meeting, special celebrations, etc.)
- Remodeling and/or re-purposing office areas
- Direct interaction with clients
- Assist/support the Space Management manager/coordinator by:
- Gathering requirements from the requesting client
- Providing market research, according to specifications
- Provide estimated project schedules on assigned tasks
- Researching possible solutions and options, as assigned
- Gather/provide required information to Space Management for the development of acquisition package
- Analyze and comment on designs
- Validation of shipments and deliveries of materials ordered for projects
- Confirm work completed was done according to specifications and is satisfactory
- Observe office construction and report any concerns (materials incorrect, safety issue, not to specifications, etc.) to the project manager
- Prepare reports, on a regular basis, to leadership (site and national)
- Track current use and assigned location of personnel at the site, as well as other specifics
- Process roll-on/off documents related to personnel or contractor changes and done so confidentially
- Satisfy data call requests, as assigned; includes gathering requested information, organizing and providing in the specified format
- Coordinate entities, internal and external, as assigned
- Create, open and/or handle tickets in Service Now related to Space Management (request, change and incident tickets)
- Must be proficient in MS software products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Visio, as well as SharePoint and Service Now
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and operate with an extremely high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to maintain their composure when involved with a difficult situation (or person)
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities in a quick and professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience
- 8 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.