Leidos and The Government Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group currently has an opening for a full time Material Control Team Member to work in our Atlanta office.
- Assist in managing critical aspects of the development, production, deployment and integrated logistics support of systems, supplies and equipment.
- Develop and maintain reporting system or program measures of effectiveness in the support of customer requirements and readiness objectives.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of inventory management.
- Submit regular logistics performance summaries and reports to FMS Team Lead.
- Be responsible for meeting inventory management’s goals and objectives. Assist with all supply chain logistics operations including: warehousing, packaging and shipping/receiving.
- Be responsible for assisting in planning and conducting FMS annual inventory audits.
- Perform materiel management functions and data entry required to maintain inventory and financial records.
- Ensure that the items are packaged, labeled, shipped, and delivered in accordance with the requirements.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Carry (and respond to) a cell phone and pager at all times
- During disaster response and recovery phases of disaster management, able to function for prolonged periods of time under highly stressful conditions
- Will be assigned to a rotating on-call schedule with a 90 minute response expectation
- Will be assigned to a call schedule which will limit travel and may result in short notice recall to an assigned work area for prolonged period of time.
Participate/conduct daily Quality Assurance and Quality Checks on all Program assets.
Evaluate and provide recommendations to modify/enhance supply management systems.
Plan, organize, and assist in managing critical aspects of the development, production, deployment and integrated logistics support of systems, supplies and
Identifies issues associated with conflicting program requirements, accountability, overlapping responsibilities, inefficient processes, etc. Relies on input from employees, management officials, contract partners, and others.
Controls and directs all supply chain logistics operations including: warehousing, packaging and shipping/receiving
- Bachelors with 2 years of related experience is required
Knowledge in Logistics systems and warehousing
Knowledge in Microsoft Office suites to include Access
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.