- A military background and knowledge of Air Force Maintenance Logistics Supply Systems is mandatory.
- Experience at Major Air Command level or Air Logistics Center in the Logistics management of Supply systems is highly desired.
- Proficiency in communication skills necessary to analyze/write HQ staff level reports prepare correspondence for command signature.
- Conduct systems analysis that lead to identification of trend analysis and recommend solutions.
- Management skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure accomplishment of operational requirements.
- Assist in producing or reviewing supply products for assigned location use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Assess progress in assigned projects including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportable baseline requirements.
- Support the Parts and Repair Ordering Systems and the U.S. Federal Logistics Data system.
- Apply knowledge of GFP/GFE purchasing to determine the cost, develop budgets, process purchasing documentation and resolve issues to ensure adequate asset availability.
- Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings, PMRs, and other related meetings.
- Assist the government in performing logistics support analysis, supply and provisioning planning and implementation.
- Support identification of parts' cost, lead-times and sources of repair or manufacture.
- Shall be able to forecast supply support requirements to coordinate, track and monitor supply status.
- Utilize logistics expertise and supply chain knowledge to provide complete logistics support in all aspects of supply system support including accessing applicable systems used to track supply.
- BA/BS and four (4) years of experience in aircraft E&E systems OR eight (8) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently completing multiple and often competing tasks.
- Prior U.S. Air Force experience at the officer or non-commissioned officer level is desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.