Leidos is seeking an Information Technology Analyst to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DoD. This role helps analyze customer IT enterprise requirements to ensure data availability. This role coordinates on requirements needed to implement entitlements and policy through IT Tools and suggests new processes as needed to enable proper use. This role will also help with ensuring proper requirements and processes are met for migrating to a new cloud environment.
Problems typically involve consideration of multiple functions across multiple domains. This individual is detail oriented and complete day-to-day activities without negative impact to operations.
- Coordinates on enterprise IT strategies and policies requirement to ensure customer systems are within established guidelines, suggests new business processes if needed.
- Conducts investigation to analyze, understand, and offer suggestions on how to mitigate the root cause problems or process issues.
- Ensures platforms can be synchronization with partner agencies via effective federation and indexed directory services.
- Suggests appropriate corrective action.
- Coordinates on test and acceptance criteria with teammates.
- Ensures migration to new cloud environment meets customer processes and/or suggest and implement new processes to ensure migration can be successful.
- Supports customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT best practices, processes and broad expertise across multiple level systems.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) standards, concepts and tools to be able to complete analysis and provide recommendations.
- Experience working on solutions in support of a client.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to team members.
- Experience collaborating with team members on requirements and solutions.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP).
- Candidate must have a BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.