The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Intelligence Collection professional to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Providing collection subject matter expertise to support the National Intelligence - Cyber in strategy-related activities.
- Helping to assess progress against key intelligence gaps identified in the Unifying Intelligence Strategies (UIS) or other strategies.
- Assisting with analyzing strategic collection initiatives and requirements to ensure their alignment with national level intelligence priorities, objectives and organizational missions and goals.
- Working with internal elements and other departments and agencies engaged in collection activities to coordinate joint actions and ensure alignment of programs, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assisting in helping to align and integrate the IC collection enterprise’s total collection capabilities.
- Assisting with fostering and cultivating strategic alliances and professional networks with interagency partners and other community elements to ensure adequate resource availability and priority attention on a variety of IC-related strategies.
- Baselining and analyzing IC collection capabilities and postures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- 15+ years of demonstrated experience with addressing intelligence collection related issues, and in-depth expertise on domestic, defense, US national, and foreign partners’ intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities.
- 3 years of experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- 10 years of experience related to the designated functional Area of Responsibility (AOR) – Cyber.
- Knowledge of USG policies for cyber information-sharing to the private sector.
- Demonstrated experience with addressing intelligence collection-related issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of domestic, defense, US national and foreign partners’ intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on DoD policy and directives, a demonstrated knowledge of DoD Services and organizations authorities, strategies, processes, and requirements. More specifically, if available, understanding and knowledge of DoD cyber policy and cyber organizations.
- DoD Cyber staff experience that could potentially include: USD(I) and/or OSD(P) policy experience with added preference of cyber policy. Senior and strategic experience at USCYBERCOM or other organizational elements involved in cyber intelligence activities.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.