Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a curriculum developer to support the Navy’s information operations warfighting capabilities.
The candidate will work with a team of subject matter experts, system engineers, technical writers, and active duty personnel to development and maintain training courses, job aids, and associated materials used to support U.S. Navy intelligence and cryptologic system training. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review software capabilities, apply them to user stories/use cases, and develop job-duty-task-analysis for new system software fielded with each capability release/drop
- Identify and make recommendations for the most appropriate instructional strategies, objectives, and delivery methods based on analysis of tasks, learners, subject matter, and resources
- Advise and assists subject matter experts on instructional objectives and design
- Conduct need analysis and determine performance criteria
- Coordinate with system engineers, subject matter experts, technical writers to ensure all developed content is consistent, validated, and verified
- Develop evaluation strategies and instruments
- Design, develop, and maintain training materials such as workbooks, manuals, and trainee guides that comply with established standards
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another
- Create and maintain performance support materials, such as online knowledge bases, job aids, quick reference guides, and other digital based learning resources
- Provide feedback on technical documentation, training products, and job aids during documentation reviews, product reviews, and program office working groups
- Manage multiple projects concurrently for multiple customers
Candidates need to present a portfolio with examples of prior relevant work.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, English, or related field or equivalent 4-8 years curriculum development and writing experience
- Experience with applying instructional design models
- Ability to read, interpret, organize, and synthesize source material into well-written, concise learning products
- Experience with implementing various evaluation levels
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully individually, within a team, and across multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent computer skills and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.