Leidos LInC Group is seeking a Program Finance Analyst, Senior to join our Sensors and Phenomenology Operation team in San Diego - CA.
In this role, you will function as a Senior Financial Controller responsible for the scheduling, planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the programs under an operation portfolio within the LInC Organization.
- Work with Program Management in all aspects of financial accounting with regard to the AOP and financial forecasting.
- Handle and manage internal projects from initiation through completion, this includes providing detailed schedules, and managing resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Significant interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in support of the program.
- Responsible for all aspects of program structure/deliverables.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines, develop WBS and related dictionaries, develop schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), budgets.
- Assist in new business proposals providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program financial reviews.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline plus 8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of related financial policies and understand schedule critical path and analysis.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentations skills and able to operate independently.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications; such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.