The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Program Support Manager supporting multiple Airborne Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (AISR) Programs. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for manned and unmanned aerial intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Leidos QRC AISR Systems Division.
The Logistics Program Support Manager is responsible for managing the Logistics Liaison Officers (LNO’s), communicating with PM’s/DPM’s/Program Ops managers to fulfill contract requirements and customer requests, managing Directorate spend plans, work authorizations, and proposal efforts.
- Provide direction, support, and training as required for weekly activities of QRC AISR Systems Division LNO’s. The LNO is responsible for logistics coordination and supply flow for the program they support. LNO will monitor critical spares and consumables for their assigned program, plan and implement a logistics response to system failures or supply shortages. LNO will interface with Government logistics leads, site leads, OCONUS Logisticians, Systems Engineering & Integration, and other key staff to ensure response to all emerging logistics requirements for their assigned program.
- Work with Deputy Program Managers and Project Control Analysts to estimate and forecast labor for direct programs. Review and submit estimates on a financial periodic timeline in support of spend plan development for each program.
- Issue work authorizations for all individuals in Logistics Directorate
- Manage and submit requests for EWW and OT approval
- Develop Logistics Labor of Estimates (LOE) for direct program work.
- Author Basis of Estimates (BOE) for Logistics LOE.
- Delegate Bill of Materials (BOM) work to representative LNO and oversee BOM completion through submission to pricing coordinator.
- Work with program management, pricing coordinator, and other directorates to build Other Direct Charges (ODC’s).
- Assist with technical writing for Technical Volumes for proposal efforts.
- Develop training package for new hire Logistics Liaison Officers.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of four (4) years of logistics experience; additional experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Proposal support experience to include technical writing and LOE/BOE support.
- Experience supporting spend plan development by providing level of effort forecasts.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a logistics response to urgent mission requirements.
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Ability to monitor and manage the supply of several OCONUS locations and multiple mission systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor Degree and three (3) or more years of experience with Army logistics functions or supply chain management.
- One (1) or more years of experience managing a team of three (3) or more.
- Familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
- Prior use or reporting of Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM),
- Experience with maintenance planning, supply distribution, Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) planning and implementation and parts provisioning.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.