The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Electronic Records Management (ERM) Program Manager to work at a customer site in St. Louis, MO. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise and IT development skills to help the Office of Security’s Information Management Division mission by planning, building and implementing an electronic records management (ERM) system and tools for the customer enterprise. This core effort develops and applies critical ERM tools to enable E-Discovery, auto-categorization, comprehensive information governance, and Federal records management policy compliance for the success of customer's national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Coordinates with various IT planning, design, development, and sustainment activities to interpret and apply records management requirements to customer systems and data to establish procedures for the identification, capture, and transfer of electronic records to the Records Management Program (RMP) for disposition;
- Works closely with systems owners and developers to ensure inclusion of records management requirements into designs and CONOPS for statutory compliance, e.g. OMB Circular A-130;
- Maintains and updates the customer's Electronic Records Management Program Plan and Records Management Metadata guidance; and reviews planned and existing systems and dataset for implications and compliance with ERM requirements;
- Updates and managers the records holding system registry with status of existing and planned systems and datasets; and maintains metrics for system and dataset-level compliance with records management requirements;
- Develops business processes to include technology evaluations, cost analyses, and statements of work; and guides the implementation of electronic recordkeeping systems in accordance with established plans;
- Implements and maintains processes to effect the transfer of electronic records to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA);
- Participates in Intelligence Community (IC), Government, and industry forums to identify and address issues in the management of electronic records.
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and a minimum 11 years of demonstrated experience in information management within the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment. In lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, designing, and implementation of electronic record-keeping systems in the IC, DoD or Federal Government.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, and support technical capabilities for the transformation, de-duplication, and transport of structured and un-structured datasets.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining processes to transfer electronic records to the National Archives and Records Administration.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.