Leidos is seeking an Enterprise System Engineer to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DoD.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Support all aspects of an Intelligence Community (IC) enterprise operations, to include technical planning, design, development, integration, assessment, and requirements analysis, as well as future capability needs (near and long-term) to drive the design and maintain an IT Enterprise.
- Analyzing, developing, integrating, and maintaining enterprise automation and operations based on community policies and guides.
- Coordinate boards and other technical working groups.
- Support all aspects of the current and planned capabilities: Analytics, Collaboration, Enabling Services, and Search and Discovery, etc.
- Translate senior management and customer O&M and future need requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Help mentor and review the work of junior team members.
- Supports customer requirements in a 24/7/365 IT enterprise operations environment.
- Experience and knowledge of IT enterprise operations in the IC
- Experience working in large enterprise operations environments that include: the identification, scheduling and managing of enterprise IT activities, artifacts and migrations
- Experience applying systems engineering fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments
- Understanding of information technology functions and services supporting the IC and the missions of its respective agencies
- Familiarization/experience with enterprise automation and enterprise class commercial technologies
- Demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise automation and technologies systems engineering practices, especially in collaborative environments
- Experience in collaborating with other enterprise technologists both internal and external to resolve complex technical issues
- Experience in supporting and coordinating across senior-level organizations
- Ability to communicate with senior management and customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP).
- Candidate must have a BS with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Security Clearance Required
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.