Leidos has a career opportunity for a Network Administrator located at Cannon AFB, NM. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance and Security+ in order to be considered.
JOB SUMMARY: The job of the Network Administrator is to assist with installation actions and support the daily operations and upgrades of an Air Force Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center. This will include rack up/system installation and configuration of equipment for operations centers at Hurlburt Field Florida and Cannon AFB New Mexico.
- Assist with installation, configuration, and maintenance of network services, equipment and devices.
- Support administration of routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Manage all network back-up and restore protocol, plan and support network and computing infrastructure, monitor network performance and implement performance tuning.
- Understanding of networking essentials and network security.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Candidate must be familiar with Cisco IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices -Require C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently. -Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
- Must have a current Security+ required by DoD 8570.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: -MUST have a current DoD TOP SECRET /SCI security clearance.
- Prior military experience.
- Experience with MQ-9 operations center networking specifically.
- Cisco classes or certification(s), familiarity with IP Multicast, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Standards, DoD cryptographic equipment (e.g. TACLANE) is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.