The Emerging Capabilities Research and Analysis Lead is responsible for performing thorough reviews of the customer’s software platform and enterprise architecture as well as provide a common application platform to support these programs IAW the IC IE technology standards. The ECR&A Lead uses a combination of scientific and computational analytical developments involving prediction and optimization in order to ensure capabilities are expeditiously acquired. They exploit proven techniques and methods and devise entirely new algorithms and data strategies with efficient domain structures, provisioned with enterprise systems and services and executed within a flexible, decentralized structure. They manage a team capable of communicating in language that all stakeholders understand and demonstrating the special skills involved with data, whether verbally, visually, or both.
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management information systems, or related technical field.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- A minimum of ten years of experience supporting architecture design, software development, implementation, system management, and new technologies and tools associated with data management, software development, user environment analysis, big data analytics.
- Five years experience with training development for delivered software
- Data Source Analysis for patterns of life determination, including algorythm development for data association
- New and emerging tools software development, process automation, data mining, data visualization for expansive data sets
- Awareness with Science and Technology Research, development, technology and engineering to better identify and revise resourcing strategies to supporttechnology development directly responsive to special warefare related ISR requirements.
- Experience with development, engineering and integration of prototype data management tools that can be translated for use in programs of record
- Experience utilizing Agile development methodologies and Application Lifecycle Management.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.