The DPM shall act as the assistant lead, manager, and administrator for the effort. The DPM shall direct efforts of cross-competency teams, to include contractors at multiple locations, and shall serve as the secondary interface with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and project issues. The DPM shall be available to backfill requirements of the PM, overseeing contractor personnel project operations by developing procedures; planning and directing execution of the contractual, technical, multi-disciplinary engineering, programming, maintenance, and administrative support effort; and monitoring and reporting progress. The DPM shall manage acquisition and employment of project resources and control financial and administrative aspects of the project. The DPM shall assume all PM responsibilities in the event of a vacancy or short term absence of the PM.
- A minimum of a current and active TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business management, or related field and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Project Management experience managing complex projects of a similar scope and complexity to the Section C requirements.
- An active certification in one of the following:
i. Active PMI Project Management Professional or Program Management Professional.
ii. DAWIA Level III Program Management certification.
iii. FAC P/PM Level 3.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, business management, or other related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience managing projects utilizing non-traditional program management methodologies (i.e., Agile) in a big data environment.
- Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a related subject area (e.g., project management, engineering, computer science, etc.) to that of the TOR.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.