The Service and Operation & Maintenance Lead (SOM) shall establish, refine, and oversee IT service delivery to internal and external customers. The SOM shall ensure that policies and processes are in place to deliver consistent, efficient, and effective services for DIA FIM IT Infrastructure and services to include leadership for Service Support, System and User support, Configuration Management, Release and Development support, SW/HW Manager Control, Storage Administration Strategy and administration, Shared Application & Infrastructure, Administration and management, Enterprise Operations, Event Monitoring/ management and System Performance monitoring/analysis. The SOM shall engage customers, evaluate their feedback, and develop quality improvement processes.
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility and current Poly.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- A minimum of ten years of experience directly related to Operations and Maintenance of IT services in the Intelligence Community, including identifying recurring system and software O&M activities, documenting O&M activities at all levels of users; providing adaptive, perfective and preventive maintenance; documenting maintenance support actions and assets; Delivering modified source code, scripts, documentation and datasets from maintenance activities; preparation and maintenance of SOM Playbooks; and providing operational support to readiness reviews, demonstrations and acceptance reviews .
- Leadership experience of comparable size, scope and complexity.
- ITIL Practitioner Version 4 or greater certification.
- Experience managing technical/support teams in a related subject area to that of the TOR.
- Experience utilizing IT service planning.
- Experience performing in medium to large scale operations of IT Service Management.
- Experience utilizing service delivery in a Government systems and services environment.
- Experience utilizing Agile development, DevOps, and knowledge management.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.