The Defense Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Discipline ISR Analyst at Beale AFB California. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Multi Discipline ISR Analysts that have multiple Intelligence discipline skills and experiences (not required) could be used in multiple roles as dictated by the Site Lead. (Geospatial Analyst, Mission Support Analyst (MSA) and SIGINT).
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general-purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
- Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases, and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
- Conduct multi-discipline ISR collection management activities.
- Track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Bachelor’s degree and four +years of relevant Intelligence experience.
- Completed a commercial, military or Government all source analysis training course or certified in a specialized intelligence career field (i.e. Imagery or Signal Analysis).
- At least four years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- At least four years’ experience in data mining and IC research analysis applications and technologies.
- At least four years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting databases and standards.
- Understanding J2 functions and capabilities such as operational planning, collection management, requirements management etc.
- Ability execute problem-solving techniques.
- Must understand military operations and have experience working directly with a military operational command
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to brief Senior Military Officers as required.
- Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Candidate needs to be mission-focused and passionate.
- Experience supporting High Altitude Reconnaissance Platforms (RQ-4, U-2 Etc…)
- Analytical experience within a COCOM AOR.
- Previous deployment experience in a Military Intelligence position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.