The Leidos AIE team has an opening for APM for Sustainment & Logistics. This opening is a contractually designated key person and will support our program that is being deployed to Army installations in CONUS, AK, HI and PR. Our home base is in Edgewood MD which houses the program team, warehouse operations, system integration lab, 24x7 Help Desk operation, engineering center and full-scale replicas of ACS for installations to include ACP/Lanes and the Visitor Control Center.
Responsible for performing as the lead for sustainment overseeing the operation of the 24x7 Help Desk, sparing and RMA process for the repair and return to services for all inoperative parts and for reporting on their status. Oversee the Remedy trouble ticket system to ensure accuracy in tickets that are opened and that all items under configuration for AIE are embodied in the Remedy system. Interface and liaise with the Government Help Desk as required.
Primary duties include:
- Design, engineering, configuration, documentation and operational support for AMAG and Hawkeye Software Applications supporting AIE.
- Leads the integration, configuration, development and troubleshooting related to the build of systems in our Edgewood MD facility that are being deployed to the field.
- Supports the testing and Help Desk teams to conduct testing of installed and configured systems to ensure proper operation.
- Perform the integration of system and software as required.
- Serves as the Leidos rep to the Program Configuration Control Board.
- Requires a Bachelors degree.
- Must have up to 12-15 years of experience to include experience and knowledge of configuration management of large IT programs, experience with service catalogs, customer care operations ability to work with customers and experience Project Management experience working on large IT programs.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain Secret clearance.
- Experience in leading project teams to include service/Help Desks; integrated product/project teams (IPTs) and working with customer/Government IPTs.
- Must have a desire to learn and work within a team environment.
- Experience in handing PII for commercial and Government customers.
- Ability to travel to Army installations 15% of the time.
Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
College coursework and/or degree in project management, IFSM, or computer networks are desired.
Work experience and Microsoft certifications maybe substituted for college degree.
Microsoft related certifications and product certifications and Security desired but not required.
These positions are “hands-on” positions working as part of a team at our Integration center in Edgewood MD.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.