The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project and Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Washington DC office.
The position will provide support to Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) EOSH Services Group AJW-23 in achieving goals and objectives and improving business processes to acquire and maintain effective administration of the EOSH Group’s task orders, i.e., monitoring task order activities, accomplishments, and finances; informing FAA program managers of pertinent issues, and ensuring that qualified contractors are available.
The Project and Program Management Analyst will provide administrative and project management support to the EOSH Services Management Team and staff by conducting research, classifying and summarizing data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis.
Provide planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among regional and headquarters’ organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs.
Business travel not anticipated; however, if so, less than 5%.
- Attends and supports team meetings and participates in telecons by capturing related notes, and documents and tracks action items through to completion as requested by GTI.
- Manipulates data management systems to obtain customized reports and analyzes data to support program needs.
- Collaborates with Federal Government clients to identify program needs, documents necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall programs.
- Assists in the development and updating of schedules and timelines and deliver according to GTI requirements.
- Prepares draft documents and notifications; then track and monitor progress through to completion, as applicable.
- Prepares draft briefings to and for FAA clients. Performs associated research for assigned projects.
- Maintains a wide range of program documents.
- Prepares, provides and files WBS forms to staff for authorized task orders.
- Assists with employee on-boarding and off-boarding tasks and processes; completing the necessary steps and all associated documentation required.
- Performs scheduling (to include securing meeting spaces and needed equipment for meetings) and maintains calendars as assigned.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient data collection, analysis and reporting experience and skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred.
- Prior work experience with US government mangers, employees and programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.