- Design and develop high quality front-ends (React, Angular, etc) and back-end code (Java)
- Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support high-scale web applications
- knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows and Linux systems
- Work with Scrum Masters and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software operating on cloud platforms and frameworks
- Understanding of building browser based user interfaces layout, design, working with different browsers, view sizes, and device resolutions
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Use of industry leading tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 2-14 years of prior relevant experience
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Experience working with Java and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Node JS or Angular JS
- Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.