This position will be accountable for overall certificate & key management lifecycle.
- Create enhancements or demands for improvements or modifications.
- Process fulfillment requests (Service requests/Catalog tasks)
- Manages and track all SSL/TLS Certificates in ServiceNow Certificate Module
- Configure and setup SSL/TLS Certificates relationships within the respective applications and servers
- Revoke SSL Certificates which are no longer being used in Managed PKI portals.
- Update and maintain runbook and process guides for requesting and distributing certificates to various applications teams
- Distribute certificates for Windows and UNIX
- Provide technical guidance moving some of the manual certificate provisioning process to a more automated method possible using other tools such as Venafi, including some scripting experience.
- Migrating and encrypting private keys into the Vormetric Key Manager solution
- Helping with the creating a new enterprise encryption solution and upcoming IP Projects related to Cert and Key Encryption
- Troubleshoot Key and certificate issues.
- Managing aspects of encryption associated with creation, expirations, archive and rotation.
- Based on knowledge in other technologies this role may require supporting other security controls which are supported by the operations team.
- Certification and experience in IT operational standards such as ITIL v3
- Candidate must have BS with 2-14 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to influence change across a matrix organization and collaborate with business and technology teams to deliver solutions
- Ability to effectively analyze Certificate Service Requests to ensure compliance with standards and reduce certificate duplication
- Candidate must have general knowledge regarding cryptographic methodologies and processes within IT organizations
- General understanding of cryptographic keys, symmetric and asymmetric keys, cryptographic key algorithms and cipher blocks
- Experience with using an HSM and/or Key Manager for any business encryption requirements
- Experience in helping create new encryption enterprise solutions for current or upcoming IT Projects
- Experience or knowledge of migrating and encrypting private keys from a public or internal CA into an HSM or Key Manager
Significant experience with data protection standards
- Significant experience with one or more of the following database platforms: Oracle, MongoDB, MarkLogic, SQL Server, DynamoDB and MySQL
- Significant experience with one or more of the following server operating systems: CentOS 6, CentOS 7, RHEL 6, RHEL 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Significant experience with one or more of the following technologies: Apache NiFi, Twister
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.