The National Solutions Operation is currently soliciting experienced linguist team lead for a large language services contract supporting a DoD customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). The Team Leads will work in a dynamic team environment. The Team Leads will work with linguist screeners and QC linguists.
Must currently possess TS/SCI. Candidate will be required to pass a polygraph and subject interview prior to starting on the project.
The primary responsibilities of the Triage Team Leads are:
- Monitoring linguist performance and productivity
- Coordinating of assigned project tasks
- Relaying management requirements to teams
- Updating production schedules
- Serve as principal representatives during non-core hours
- Interact with customers and platforms
- Respond to requirements and requests
- Maintain situational awareness
- Provide a motivating environment
- Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into NMEC
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active TS/SCI
At least 8 years of professional experience to include:
- Two (2) years of experience managing linguists
- Six (6) years previous experience working as a linguist or having a military experience.
- Achieve a minimum score of an Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) 3 in respective foreign language(s) and 3 in English for Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing, with a preference given to a 3+.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective communicator in both written and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
- Be comfortable briefing senior government personnel
- Be able to multi-task and respond/adapt to changing/evolving requirements
- Familiarity with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) processes, the TED/Harmony (formerly DHDS) system, and specialized Human Language Technology (HLT) tools (i.e. Trados, Language Weaver, or similar).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.