We are seeking qualified candidates for a Information Assurance Professional for multiple openings supporting our government customer in their state of the art facility in Springfield, VA. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Sr. Information Assurance Analyst
The Senior Information Assurance Analyst (IAA) provides Information Assurance informal leadership and mentoring to the Information Assurance Analyst (IA) officer. Innovates the management and technical administration of the Information System (IS) in accordance with internal and external security requirements. The incumbent will assist team members, internal and external customers with information system security operations request for change (RFCs) leading up to system authorization within a classified computing environment. Primary security liaison for project management. The ideal candidate will be adaptable to diverse office situations, procedures and demands.
Job duties include:
- Continuous upkeep, monitoring, analysis, and response to Information System, network and security events.
- Provide supplemental vulnerability management support
- Build weekly activity report and metrics slide
- Provide annual assessment support
- Documents compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develops a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) to address non-compliance in the allotted timeframe.
- Develop procedures and documentation to ensure compliance with configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware.
- Author all required information system security-related documentation as required by cognizant security authority and IAW RMF, NIST, SAP/SAR, ICD and published standards.
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the System Security Plan (SSP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and customer directives.
- Ensures records are maintained for workstations, servers, software, routers, firewalls, network switches, crypto, and other relevant hardware/equipment throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises senior site leadership of the security relevance.
- Lead / conduct security IS education and training.
- Participates in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments and Continuous Monitoring.
- Lead investigations/remediation of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the Facility Security and Senior Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Working with the Facility Security Officer (FSO) to develop, implement and manage a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program.
- Oversee the completion of entry/exit forms for equipment and media entering secured areas.
- Conduct vulnerability scans of external media
- Serve as alternate PKI registered agents as applicable
- Lead the authorization process for new hardware and software request
- Author, review and update operation instructions (OIs) and assessment and authorization documentation (Body of Evidence) to support re-authorization activities.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current DHS Suitability or EOD
- Detailed understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST, ICD, and CNSS standards.
- Familiarity with network technologies (LAN & WAN) and best practices within a classified environment to include crypto and key management
- Expert with Microsoft Windows, Linux, and system virtualization (multiple hypervisors) in a secure network environment.
- Must be able to work in a constantly changing regulatory environment with short, mid, and long term timelines for remediating any non-compliance
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Good writing and verbal presentation skills
- Past or current ISSM/ISSO experience
- CEH or CHFI a plus
- GCIH a plus
- DoD IS knowledge and experience
- Background or understanding of System Security Plans (SSP)
- Security hardening scripting/automation experience
- Microsoft OS Certification (MCSE Win 7 or other)
- Linux certification (RHCSA, CompTIA Linux, LCFS/LCFE, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.