The Leidos Health Group has a Social Worker/Addictions Specialist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Provide Mental Health Care that provides assessment and consultation of a variety of disorders to include, but not limited to, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, mood disorders, impulse and addiction disorders, OCD and PTSD.
Provide addictions diagnosis, therapy and consultation
Evaluate community treatment centers and assist in placing individuals in treatment as needed.
Provide individual case management.
Maintain complete, accurate, and current records of all services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes and all other necessary documentation
Consult with management and other medical staff as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or similar field and 4 years experience
· Must be Licensed – either as a Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) or possess a Clinician with Alcohol or Other Drug (AOD) Certification
· At least two years of clinical experience
· Ability to work through brief client contacts as well as to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions.
· Competency in providing cognitive and behavioral assessments and interventions to individuals, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health and/or substance use issues
· Experience conducting assessments and clinical interviews to include documenting findings
· Strong clinical abilities, and enthusiasm for a collaborative approach to treatment.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
Masters in Social Work
Specialization in Addiction Diagnosis
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health Science
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.