Digital Health solutions: (DHS)
For over 50 years, Leidos has developed solutions for federal and civil agencies that have shaped the health and human services industry. Transforming Healthcare to lower costs, improve security, support innovation and leverage data assets to improve patient care with digital modernization services is why our Digital Health group was created.
Leidos’ Digital Health Solutions can help IT Leaders meet the myriad of challenges they face by shifting the responsibilities of technology and infrastructure to a trusted resource. Gain greater efficiencies, reduce operating costs, expand support services, and improve patient outcomes with an experienced partner who understands the challenges and demands your organization faces. Leidos’ Digital Health Solutions provide healthcare organizations with the technical solutions, expertise, and return on investment they need to make their budgets go further.
Our DHS Team has openings for Sr Sales Executives – various location across the USA ~50 – 75% Travel
This Sr sales professional will establish and maintain strong relationships with healthcare executives, providers and the 3rd party consultant organizations as appropriate engaged consultants in his/her assigned targeted accounts and assigned geographic region. This position is responsible for building and increasing territory penetration, selling all SHD service offerings. Through overall assigned territory ownership, leads all planning with support and delivery teams to compliment all efforts and engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow sales territory including sales to new clients and existing client accounts
- Develop and manage annual sales (Territory) attainment plan
- Schedule and attend client appointments
- Client delivery follow up
- Contract follow ups
- Own coordination of Sales artifact prep and delivery
- Develop and manage Account and Pursuit plans utilizing formal Strategic Selling methodology
- Own creation and delivery of client Account reviews
- Attend quality reviews for active projects
- Maintain current and accurate opportunity funnel and forecast
- Be able to move large complex opportunities through the sales cycle by developing strong relationships with other Leidos or Leidos Health team member and empowering them to directly interact with the customer prospect
- Maintain strong client relations and customer satisfaction serving as the primary client contact
- Responsible for delivery and quality of, and assist in proposal development
- Assist in internal proposal logistics (scheduling, timeline, etc.)
- Capable of selling the DHS portfolio at a high level and coordinating SME when necessary to accompany
- Attend regional and national events as requested
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in clinical, health administration or business management. An additional 12 years sales experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Healthcare IT sales experience required
- Emphasis on successful experience selling HIT managed services, ITO, Digital, Cyber, etc.
- Superior communication and assessment skills
- CRM and MS Office experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to respond to complex client needs and situations
- Demonstrated history of past healthcare sales success
- Demonstrated experience in complex sales cycles and selling products/services to a multi–level committee
- Highly skilled at negotiation and closing the deal
- Strong organizational skills are essential
- Ability to adapt to different personal styles of coworkers and leadership that are directing your activities
- Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic Selling methodology
- Established professional network of executive and senior leaders across healthcare provider organizations
Freedom to Act: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives in an unsupervised and unstructured environment. Teams include both client staff and Leidos Health Consultants.
This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to e performed by the employee. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by their supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the employee possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
Leidos Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.