Lead Cyber Resilience & Response Integration Engineer – Located anywhere USA ~25% Travel
Recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider and one of the largest third-party systems integrators, Leidos draws on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today.
At Leidos, we believe today’s complex healthcare challenges call for revolutionary problem-solving. Our unique position as a technology company with deep healthcare and life sciences expertise equips us to transform patient care, as well as provider and payer operations, in both commercial and government health organizations. From IT and systems integration to life sciences, managed health services, and clinical solutions and services, Leidos charts the course for the future of healthcare.
The Leidos Digital Health Solutions Group (DHS) | Cyber team has an opening for a Lead Cyber Resilience & Response Integration Engineer. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to re-imagine, innovate and integrate the delivery of highly modular, orchestrated, and scalable cyber capabilities serving the commercial healthcare industry. Maximizing existing cyber programs, DHS|Cyber is elevating existing cyber tools, operations and risk management to increase strategic, financial, and technical value. In transforming cyber into the future, DHS | Cyber is driving the next era of healthcare cyber through partnerships with disruptive technology cloud partners and joint ventures with leading healthcare innovation labs. This position will serve a critical role at the crux of engineering and integrating future healthcare cyber solutions. Are you interested in solving complex information security challenges in healthcare? Can you see yourself working hand-in-hand with incubator and innovation labs to imagine, explore or create new and enhanced cyber defense and detection capabilities? Do you have a knack and passion for critical thinking? For designing, integrating and implementing new technologies? If cyber is your hobby and profession, then come join us in our vision to revolutionize the delivery of healthcare cyber to protect patients and families to keep pace with ever evolving care models!!
- Daily duties consist of serving in various technical lead roles in building, integrated and supporting cyber resilience and response solutions and operational delivery to customers
- A primary focus consists of engineering and integrating cyber platform to deliver cyber capabilities for commercial healthcare customers across the full spectrum of information security domains to include but not limited to; risk assessments, endpoint detection and response, threat simulation and hunting, vulnerability assessment, pentesting, IoT device security, cyber specific threat and data analytics, cyber program performance/delivery metrics and reports, threat intelligence, SIEM and SOC functions, cyber-hygiene, cloud security, digital forensics, breach/incident response, and data security principles and practices
- Development and/or integration of platforms leveraging standards based RESTful APIs and custom engineered integrations or security tools and cyber tradecraft using python, C/C#, Ruby, PowerShell, SQL service and support of system integrations
- serve as technical escalation and/or response lead during customer “break the glass” incident response surge events
- perform light Amazon Web Services (AWS) administration duties as needed
- Engineer, integrate and administer technical security controls within team AWS environment Attend onsite customer and/or innovation lab meetings in support of technical cyber solutions and integrations
- BS degree and 12-+ years of prior relevant experience and a minimum of 5 years of healthcare specific information technology experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience engineering and implementing large scale cyber tools, applications, platforms in a production healthcare provider / payer infrastructure
- Background with an understanding of common IT/Cyber healthcare provider setting services for enterprise infrastructure, system, and application security Intense and unabated passion to leverage cyber security professional experience to help protect and serve patients and the families
- Must possess minimum CISSP and one or more security industry certifications (SANs, EC-Council, CompTIA) in the areas of incident response, threat intelligence, secure networking, development, forensics, malware analysis, cloud security
- Understanding and experience with HIPAA, NIST, FEDRAMP, FISMA, and other guidelines and regulations
- Minimum 4 years of in-depth technical cyber security domain operations and tradecraft in a large/complex hospital/clinic healthcare system; vulnerability assessment and patch management, hands-on technical incident response, threat intelligence, hands-on malware analysis, network or host forensics, malicious behavior analysis, threat correlation and hunting, data security/integrity, SIEM engineering, security log architecture, and security operations center (SOC) experience
- Work experience performing technical analysis of threat artifacts and IOCs, correlation and producing remediation courses of action and response recommendations
- Experience engineering and implementing large scale cyber tools, applications, platforms in a production healthcare infrastructure
- Demonstrable technical work experience in one of the areas of; development, coding/scripting or platform integrations using Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to integrate cyber platforms; AV, EDR, CTI, SIEM, Threat Dashboards, Vulnerability scanning Work experience using Ruby, Python, PowerShell or C/C#
- Demonstrable experience with healthcare systems and security architecture High degree of hands on proficiency with healthcare applications, databases, web services, networking and servers, both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems security configurations
- Hands-on experience integrating information security platforms to deliver an operational cyber capability
- Designing, implementing, supporting or executing cyber response workflow modeling or automation
- Strong communication/presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver on tasks and project assignments
- Must have 2+ years JAVA experience
- Cloud IT platform administration Familiarity with identity and access management technologies, processes and integrations
- Formal software developer experience working in Ruby, Python, PowerShell or C/C# Certified RESTful API integrator
- Designing and administering Cyber Table Top exercises
- Experience or certifications Epic, Cerner or Allscripts Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Experience or certifications ADT/HL7/FHIR messaging engines and protocols
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.