Leidos is growing its video team and needs a full time Multimedia and Video Designer in San Antonio, TX. As a Multimedia and Video Designer you will conceptualize, design, storyboard, film, and direct the production and development of high-quality videos for our Department of Defense clients using a number of styles ranging from motion graphics, live action, to compositing with gaming applications footage.
Multimedia and Video Designer Responsibilities
- Champion and direct video projects from start to finish
- Operate camera, lighting, and audio equipment including: digital camera / DSLR, lavs, booms, etc.
- Collaborate with the Studio Director, Project Lead, and Military Subject Matter Expert to execute creative vision while achieving award-winning client content
- Create and/or refine graphic elements for all content
- Prepare media files to be shared across multiple digital platforms
- Manage and organize assets and files
- 2D/3D motion graphic design
- Multimedia specialist
- Content management
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5-10+ years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise with After Effects, Photoshop, illustrator, Cenima 4D, Premiere, InDesign, Lightroom, and DSLR cameras
- Mastery of film making, on location filming, creative development, compositing, messaging, digital media, and industry standards
- Coordinate and direct audio with our partners (voice over, sound effects, and music)
- Superb knowledge of motion/animation, typography, and color
- Master level of expertise with editing and composition
- Ability to obtain clearance
- Security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Multi Media
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.