Leidos has a great opportunity for a Producer in San Antonio, TX. As a producer you will manage the day-to-day production and development of PC, VR, and mobile applications for our Department of Defense clients. You will work closely with all disciplines, help resolve blocking issues, enable collaboration, track schedules, burn downs, and prioritize tasks in order to deliver high quality results. This is an opportunity to bring your previous game industry production experience into the live action virtual simulation industry in support of the United State Military.
This role works directly with the Studio Director and Studio Subject Matter Expert to ensure timely deliverables in a game studio environment.
- Own the project, empowering the studio development team to reach success.
- Champion daily stand-ups, meeting schedules, notes and action items.
- Master the project schedule. Work with leadership to build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps with an eye for dependencies.
- Keep a close eye on risk and keep stakeholders informed.
- As the Producer, you exemplify professional and savvy communication, both verbal and written.
- Provide leadership and guidance through solid planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent exp) and 4+ years’ experience working in a production role managing cross-functional teams in the creation of video games or virtual training.
- Experience with JIRA or similar software for both task tracking and scrum boards.
- Ability to create, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Proficient in running teams with agile methodologies.
- Understanding of software development process, and project management practices.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive thinking problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.