No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cyber security for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Production Modernization Program Analyst supports Leidos’ role within the nation’s nuclear deterrence mission as a support contractor to the national Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs specifically providing analysis support to the Office of Production Modernization. This position performs on-site contractor functions including program oversight and budget analysis support. This is a full-time contractor support position located at the NNSA offices in Washington, D.C.
The Program Analyst coordinates and reports on activities contributing to the successful execution of the Production Modernization portfolio, specifically for strategic materials such as uranium and lithium. The program analyst is accountable for maintaining current awareness of issues, risks, and progress toward completion of the activities undertaken by the geographically dispersed national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities.
• Coordinating and assisting with completion of program deliverable for the federal program managers (i.e., program implementation plans, budget briefings, status updates, white papers, other documents for NNSA management).
• Evaluating acquisition of program data, i.e., from monthly program reviews, that inform federal program managers and providing solutions for communicating impacts and reconciling differences and anomalies.
• Frequent interaction with representatives from NNSA national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities to monitor milestone and budget status, including attending meetings with these representatives and reporting progress, issues, etc. to the Federal program manager.
• Traveling to various locations across the country for meetings.
• Active DOE Q
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in drafting briefings for NNSA managers.
• Demonstrated successful experience with briefing and interacting with Federal managers and contractors from the national laboratories and production plants.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.