Leidos has an opening for a Mobility Engineer (SME) to support the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Account Management Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud technologies and other IT services.
The Mobility Engineer will develop and deliver mobile communications solutions for a mission-critical U.S. Government program to support the rapidly growing demand for information to be securely accessible anywhere, anytime, from any device.
The Mobility Engineer will be a member of the ESA IV engineering team and the primary work location in Washington, DC. This individual will work with client stakeholders to improve the capability and capacity of mobile communications service delivery and reliability to meet the needs of a mobile, geo-dispersed workforce. The successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience designing and implementing a variety of mobile communications and computing solutions. Experience with AirWatch a plus.
You will work closely with the chief engineer, systems and software engineers on the following key tasks:
- Build, install, configure, and troubleshoot VMWare AirWatch and other mobile device management tools
- Be able to troubleshoot and support email communications through secure, certificate based connections
- Provide Tier 3/4 support
- Work with security, infrastructure, networking, and applications engineering teams to implement and maintain an integrated mobility security strategy
- Perform market research to evaluate best of breed MDM solutions
- Identify and evaluate costs, benefits, and risks of expanding and enhancing mobile services
- Provide white glove support to executive level customers
- Provide written instructions for both MDM and mobile device usage
- Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
- Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA and in a modern tracking system
- Apply STIGS and VPR’s as identified
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work
- BS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree with at least 4+ years relevant experience (3+ years with a MS/MIS Degree)
- 2+ years’ experience providing Tier II & III MDM support
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in the design and administration of an MDM solution (i.e. Mobileiron, AirWatch, MaaS360) in a large user environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Exchange and ActiveSync
- Experience with PKI and certificate authentication as it relates to mobile devices
- 4 years of experience providing AirWatch administration support
- 4 years of experience in an operations role
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Certification
- Experience administrating Microsoft InTune
- Working knowledge of IOS and Android mobile devices
Required Clearance: Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.