Leidos currently has an opening for an Apptio Technology Business Analyst to support a VA mission critical data centers located in the USA. This role is located in Austin, TX onsite at the customer location. We do not provide relocation and this role does not have ability to be worked remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center. Qualified candidate for this role must have Apptio experience.
- Implementing and maintaining Apptio to include working with different modules
- Automating data importing and reporting in Apptio
- Updating views and/or reports in Apptio
- Creating/maintaining dashboards in Apptio
- Establishing and maintaining IT cost models to facilitate reporting, cost analysis, and
- decision making
- Simultaneously managing multiple stakeholders, requirements, and tasks
- Integrating Apptio with other systems such as ServiceNow, AWS, and Azure
- Building third party integrations (e.g. VMware, HP 3par, ViPR SRM, etc.)
- BS in Business or comparable field of study and a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Must have Apptio experience to qualify for this role
- Must be a US citizen per Federal Government contract requirements
- Managerial accounting and Technology Business Management experience
- Federal government accounting experience
- Knowledge of franchise vs appropriated funding
- Advanced level Excel experience
- SharePoint development experience
- MS Word experience
- PowerPoint experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.