Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the 20th CBRNE CLS . This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply and Services Support Representative located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
The Defense Group at Leidos has a contingent opening for a Supply and Service Support Representative to work on Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. This role is in support of the 20th CBRNE Command’s requirements for Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) services for Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment used by the CBRNE Analytical and Remediation Activity (CARA), Nuclear Disablement Team (NDT), and 1st Area Medical Laboratory (AML) units. These services include sustainment, calibration, maintenance, equipment repair and scheduling, inventory, shelf life management, warranty management, equipment service-contract information, preventive maintenance and scheduling, shipping, and management of an asset management system that provides total support visibility. The majority of inventory management is performed in the Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A) logistics and financial system. The Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), a medical logistics automated system is also used by the AML and CARA units.
Execute equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Make direct liaison with unit personnel to conduct operator and sustainment level maintenance. Interface directly with original equipment manufacturers for external support or maintenance actions that exceed contractor capabilities. Execute master work schedules and provide direct input into the GCSS-A system and DMLSS system for work performed, work to be performed, and all equipment technical data as required. Conduct equipment shelf life management, configuration management of software and hardware, and calibrations. Research and gather relevant project data, contribute to the development of technical documentation and equipment readiness reports, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Interface with assigned unit personnel and conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Use GCSS-A and DMLSS systems to generate, track, update, and close out maintenance work orders, provide reporting as required, and maintain accountability of property.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for assigned equipment.
- Conduct shelf-life and warranty management for equipment.
- Complete inspections of unit equipment and open and track work orders.
- Ensure compliance with all hazardous material regulations.
- Conduct equipment inventories.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications
- High School diploma or GED and 1 or more years of relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain Secret Level security clearance after hiring.
- Relevant and recent CBRNE equipment and equipment set training and maintenance experience.
- Specific 1st AML, NDT, and CARA unit specific CBRNE equipment a plus.
- Recent GCSS-A and/or DMLSS system experience a plus.
20th CBRNE CLS