We are excited to announce our opening for a Procurement Planning and Control Associate in our Gaithersburg, MD location! This person will be responsible for supporting the material acquisition plans for the multiple programs within the Leidos Intel Business Line. Must have the ability to work with Programs in generating material requirements and providing the necessary support of acquisition plans from start to finish. Individual will be interfacing with Vendors, Logistics, Receiving, and Strategic Sourcing to ensure program milestones are met.
- Candidate must have the ability to work with programs in generating material requirements and providing the necessary support of acquisition plans from start to finish.
- Maintains reports and monitors material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences.
- Coordinates forecasts, workload, expediting, and acquisition priority with commodity/category team leadership. Provides advice to programs as to proper routes to take that will be to the greatest benefit of the program.
- Analyzes material requirements for leveraging opportunities, supplier recommendations, acquisition planning
- Engages supply chain (vendor to manufacturing) to determine optimal acquisition strategy.
- Manages production and delivery schedules.
- Requires a BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Knowledge and experience in Federal Acquisition Regulation requirements for price and source justification requirements at appropriate levels for P-Card orders.
- Ability to multitask
- Good organization and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Charts, v-Lookups, Bar Charts)
- Costpoint experience
- MMAS Audit knowledge and experience
- MRP knowledge or experience
- Process improvement experience
"Referral Bonus Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.