Leidos is hiring a Project Control Analyst II to join their team. Leidos executes FHWA’s Operations and Safety IDIQs, in addition to numerous other IDIQs, and also holds many stand-alone contracts with State Departments of Transportation (DOT). We are seeking a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable professional to work independently and support the financial side of small to moderate ($100k to $1M) projects.
Location: The ideal candidate will be located in or near, Gaithersburg, MD. However, a telecommuting option may be available.
• Works with project managers to forecast project labor hours on a quarterly basis.
• Develop tools to view Portfolio level that are inclusive of all IDIQ and stand-alone contracts, including labor forecast, progress against financial performance metrics, etc.
• Interfaces directly with customer; participates in customer meetings
• Creates Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
• Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
• Completes monthly progress reports
• Backlog analysis
• Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
• Conducts contract labor category validation
• Procurement pc monitoring
• Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
Required Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience or Master’s degree with 1+ years experience.
• Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
• Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
• Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
• Ability to handle high volume (hundreds of small projects) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
• Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
• Hyperion/data query tool experience
• FAR knowledge
• SOX knowledge
• GAAP Knowledge
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.