Leidos is dedicated to making the world a safer place. This starts with helping our customers in the Defense Industry achieve their critical missions. From our airborne work with sensors alerting warfighters to what's over the next hill, to our autonomous maritime platforms protecting sea lanes and shores; our dedicated Defense Group employees are solving critical challenges across the globe.
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Flight Operations Center Maintenance Logistics Liaison Officer (LNO) supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Flight Operations Center Maintenance LNO for PSS-T Program is responsible for monitoring daily status reports and call center activity to coordinate workflows and ensure action from PSS-T staff responding and reporting on maintenance activity. Maintenance LNO will make and receive calls at the Flight Operations Center coordinating with forward operators, depot repair support, and logistics staff to reduce turn-around time by coordinating workflows between these cross-functional teams. Maintenance LNO is also responsible for ensuring performance-based logistics metrics (PBLM) are reported accurately for Operational Availability (Ao), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR), turn-around-time, and depot repair corrective action and cost.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily reports and call center activity for corrective maintenance actions, verify maintenance flows involving cross-functional teams and depots are continuously actioned in accordance with corrective maintenance SOP.
- Review maintenance reports daily to ensure they coincide with the daily status reports and activity at the call center, coordinate with forward sites operators and technical staff to initiate or improve reports not meeting SOP standards, and ensure parts requiring depot repair are actioned instead of being put in storage.
- Support accuracy of Daily Status report CDRL A009 development to ensure reported PBLM 1 metrics are accurate based on daily maintenance activity.
- Schedule cyclic preventive maintenance for each site, disseminate tasks for items requiring monthly preventive maintenance or calibration, and monitor completion of tasks and reporting in Repairdata.
- GIDEP officer responsible for counterfeit parts prevention program and non-conforming part response for all sites.
- Coordinates with OEM and vendor depots to initiate depot repairs by obtaining quotes for repair, coordinating funding for repair with support from LNO and procurement, ensure prompt payment for repair, and shipment of broken part.
- Track return of parts from repair depot so they are returned to stock promptly, obtain depot repair descriptions and cost for all depot repair actions, enter the repair details into Repairdata, and work with LNO’s to determine where repaired part should be shipped based on current supply levels.
- Support PBLM reports development entering information into repair data.
- Support obsolescence review board and review supply for obsolete or DMSMS parts.
- Perform other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant logistics experience; additional experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a logistics response to urgent mission requirements.
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Ability to monitor and manage the supply of several OCONUS locations and multiple mission systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor Degree with three (3) or more years of experience with Army logistics functions or supply chain management.
- Familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
- Prior use or reporting of Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM),
- Experience with maintenance planning, supply distribution, Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) planning and implementation and parts provisioning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.