Leidos is seeking an Enterprise Infrastructure Operations Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery and service improvement for a U.S. Government organization with a broad geographical footprint and complex customer support challenges for a highly mobile workforce. The successful candidate will bring significant experience implementing and managing both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructures for both classified and SBU environments for DoD and other Federal Agencies.
This position is based in Kearneysville, WV.
Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for all enterprise infrastructure operations
• Oversee the 24/7/365 mission critical data center, enterprise service desk, and network/ telecommunication infrastructure operations
• Build and manage a cohesive team of managers; system/ network admins; service desk/ desktop technicians; analysts, and logistics specialists in multiple CONUS locations
• Ensure SLA compliance across the organization
• Collect, analyze, and report on key performance indicators
• Oversee all IT assets and maintain an accurate and comprehensive enterprise asset inventory
• Oversee access, event, problem, and incident management; change control; and request fulfillment
• Ensure security compliance for all production systems through patching and configuration control
• Supervise employees including hiring, training, assignments, assessments, counseling, and discipline/ termination.
• Manage and integrate the services of subcontractors and vendors
• Support program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
• 10+ years’ experience in enterprise IT operations
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the management and operation of large-scale, enterprise IT and telecommunication services
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple sites and service operations comprising network operations, data center hosting and facilities operations, cloud computing, system/ server operations, disaster recovery, enterprise service desk, VDI, and security infrastructure
• Demonstrated experience in DoD infrastructure and network operations
• Working knowledge of the ITIL framework and best practices
• Working knowledge of managing classified enterprise IT and telecommunication asset inventories and operations
• Working knowledge of managing and maintaining the hardware and software replacement life cycle and the management of consumables and sparing inventories.
• Experience in achieving SLA compliance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with service catalogues and Managed Services
• ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation certification
• At least one relevant vendor operating system, networking, or cloud certification, e.g., CCNA, CCNP, MCSP, AWS, VMWare, Linux, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in Cloud environments, including hybrid cloud
• Demonstrated experience in ITIL, ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 implementations
• Demonstrated experience in Secure DevOps/Agile concepts and processes
• Demonstrated experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMware, Citrix, or Hyper-V
• Demonstrated experience with operating systems such as Windows Server and Linux
• Demonstrated experience with software configuration management tools such as Microsoft SCCM
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.