Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for Director of Export and International Policy. In this role, you will advise our Chief Corporate Contracts Executive on matters related to export compliance and conducting business with international relevance. You will also manage the International Trade Managers that are responsible for compliance with all import and export regulations.
- Manage and develop all International Policies and Procedures regarding International Business for the Company.
- Provide direction, input and guidance to all Group employees including education and training in export controls, international business policy, procedures and international systems in conjunction with Corporate Guidelines.
- Manage the International Business Review Board (IBRB) electronic review system and approve proposed Group international business activities as the International Contracts Reviewer.
- Develop system enhancements, provide training and resolve issues.
- Provide international and export compliance advice and guidance to contracts administrators and program managers for particular international business.
- Participate in conferences with international trade managers, technical experts to determine export/import control requirements for complex technical projects via in-person meetings, teleconferences, and e-mail exchanges.
- Review the inter-company agreements with wholly owned subsidiaries and international agreements for vendors, sponsors and legal entity representatives.
- Manage and review all International Travel via the International Travel Request System (ITRS) to ensure compliance and quality assurance. Develop enhancements as required.
- Review, manage, coordinate and maintain records for all Group International Sales Representative, distributor, consultant and sponsorship agreements; monitor contractual agreements for export issues such as anti-boycott regulations or export license requirements.
- Manage and provide guidance on the due diligence process of third party vendors and subcontractors
- Review export authorizations and records in the online storage database eTrace. Ensure that all regulatory requirements are briefed and followed within the Group.
- Bachelors in Business Administration (or related field) and 12+ years of experience in international contract administration and export / import compliance.
- Knowledge of international and US contracts process and import / export compliance
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop expertise and judgment in complex areas of regulation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across the Enterprise including senior level management and various functions in researching, resolving export and international policy issues
- Excellent people skills and time management.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.