Leidos is seeking an O&M Lead- Identity and Access Management Operations (IdAM) partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DoD. This role implements IdAM focused on data availability. This role implements security access controls enforcing data entitlements and implements policy through IT Tools. This role is responsible for protecting data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. This role is also responsible for using IT software to validate data access requests.
This individual is detail oriented, able to translate business requirements to software implementation requirements and ensure day-to-day are completed without negative impact to operations. Problems and issues faced are complex and can involve limited information. Problems typically involve consideration of multiple functions, large projects/programs.
- Manages and enforces security strategies and policies within established guidelines across the O&M IdAM function.
- Conducts extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems.
- Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- Develops, collaborates on and implements technical solutions with senior managers and government customers.
- Ensures the development and adherence to procedures and policies.
- Manages team members to ensure work is completed properly and on time.
- Supports customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Ensures updates are made to technical solutions, operations, and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Mastery of IdAM technical areas and broad expertise across multiple level systems.
- Knowledge of IdAM and customer’s systems security standards, concepts and tools to be able to complete technology assignments.
- Experience working independently on IdAM technical solutions in support of a client.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to team members.
- Experience collaborating with and reviewing the work of team members on requirements and solutions.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Candidate must have a BS with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.