Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!! As a Regional Systems Administrator, you will work closely with both on-site and remote users to coordinate site visits and upgrades, provide on-site and remote resolution support for trouble calls, and provide TIER 2/3 support of production systems.
Leidos is seeking an experienced systems engineer to provide support to a mission critical enterprise identity and access management system. A successful candidate will develop an understanding of the services offered to external organizations, provide lifecycle systems engineering support to development and operations on the program, and use a combination of technical and functional expertise to recommend solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the program leadership team to define program-level architecture and engineering needs
- Define system requirements for new capabilities
- Define scope and high-level design of new capabilities
- Apply system knowledge and engineering methodologies to design new capabilities and enhancements to the operational baseline
- Create/update requirements and use case documentation
- Create/update end user documentation such as user guides
- Create/update architecture diagrams, flowcharts, graphics, and other documentation
- Requires BS in Engineering (or a related discipline) and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- TS/SCI level clearance required
- Experience with systems engineering methodologies
- Experience with architecture diagrams
- General knowledge of identity and access management concepts
- Experience performing requirements analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer relation skills
- Experience working with geospatial applications
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Experience with AWS/Cloud technologies
- Prior use with the Atlassian suite tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with system security, design, and architecture
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.