Leidos has an immediate opening in San Antonio for a proven Agile Project Manager with strong systems, software, and Agile experience to assist with a V/R and Gaming development program.
The successful Project Manager shall:
• Organize and oversee all technical functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Work with the Studio Director to direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via agile metrics.
• Requires a BA/BS or 4 years of additional Agile development experience
• Minimum of ten (10) years of IT Project Management experience, focusing on development projects.
• Two (2) years of which include specialized experience in managing VR or Gaming projects
• Experience managing scrum team(s).
• Extensive expertise in Agile experience using many of the tools common to Agile development
• Must be a US citizen
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Experience managing Agile projects for the Department of Defense
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.