- The Analyst will provide support to a DoD customer through the analysis of all-source intelligence and production of finished intelligence products. Duties include conducting independent research to identify, acquire, and validate sources of information related to counter-narcotics.
- Responsibilities include independently pursuing analytic leads and monitoring and identifying emerging trends.
- The Analyst will also be asked to evaluate and integrate all-source information to assess the relevance and significance of developments in global narcotic trends.
- The Analyst must be capable of briefing the data product to senior leadership and performing technical tasks independently, and must possess a willingness to learn new techniques to accomplish tasks through research and self-study.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 8 years of work experience
- Experience with analysis dealing with current intelligence and/or law enforcement issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with analysis focused on counter threat finance, counter terrorism, counter narcotics, counter proliferation, network analysis, or transnational organized crime
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.