Leidos has an immediate need for a Site Manager at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI.
The Site Manager will oversee daily operations of AHLTA/CHCS and DII systems at the customer site to ensure system availability. This position is responsible for controlling the process of ensuring accurate and timely technology support and problem resolution to internal and external customers. Is responsible for resolving complex and everyday service requests relating to CHCS/AHLTA, server, and network hardware and software problems and malfunctions; interacting and consulting with clients to manage client satisfaction; providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up on client inquiries; and assisting in the implementation of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software. Supervises and coordinates the activities of workers who provide problem solving support for CHCS/AHLTA.
Manages overall installation and maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software; monitors overall system performance. Troubleshoots main frame hardware and application software. Loads new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site as required. Logs trouble calls with the Support Center to include follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble calls and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs system security checks on a routine basis; Performs system analysis, integration and support of new interfaces/products. Communicates with external Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. Manages the tasks, priorities, and objectives of the incumbent staff within the hospitals and remote clinics. Interviews/evaluates a select pool of personnel for technical support positions when required.
Assists the chief of information services and communicates with external Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. May supervise local site operations staff and remote MAAG hosted site staff. Communicates with external, Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. Supervises operations staff and site user support/help desk. Manages site deliverables, ensuring quality and timeliness of services. Coordinates system availability and preventive maintenance of systems, including peripherals.
Works on diverse tasks and ensures project budget, schedules, and performance requirements are met for CHCS/AHLTA program support. Contributes to the development of the organization's goals and objectives. Frequently interacts with customers at the host locations , MAAG supported locations, and functional peer groups. Plans, directs, and coordinates the internal information technology support team / help desk. Performs extensive customer communication. Oversees servicing of a range of equipment from end user workstations to servers to networks. Plans, directs and coordinates daily activities of a department/group/team.
Manages the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software for CHCS and AHLTA; Monitors overall system performance.
Types of Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
1. Site Administration Tasks to include CHCS/AHLTA, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
3. Manage Site Level and MAAG hosted sites CHCS/AHLTA System Availability
4. Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
5. Assist Software Engineering / Tier 3 with resolution of data integrity issues.
6. Install SDD- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, security patches)
7. Maintain MHS-approved interfaces between SDD IT Systems(CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
8. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new SDD- approved system enhancements
9. Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
10. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events for CHCS/AHLTA.
11. Perform technical escalation
12. Support special projects directly related to CHCS/AHLTA
13. Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA.
Education and other Requirements;
- BS degree and 2 - 4 years of relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Successful completion of an ADPII security clearance investigation prior to your start date with Leidos. The commitment for employment will indicate that employment shall commence within 30 days of the granting of eligibility for a PCL.
- Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to your start date.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.