Participates as a member of an integrated team providing operational experience and technical knowledge of the Joint Fires and Joint Close Air Support (JCAS) mission areas in the assessment of C2 systems and their procedures.
- Applies knowledge to support identification and resolution of Joint Fires and JCAS related issues
- Applies expertise to support Joint Fires and JCAS interoperability assessments
- Supports JDAT project and task completion:
- Exercise/demonstration planning and employment
- Analysis and data collection plan development
- Data collection
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Report writing (findings, conclusions, recommendations)
Bachelor’s/2+ years related experience, or AA/4 years related experience, or HSD/6 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Air Operations C2
- Ground Operations C2
- Joint Fires
- Joint Close Air Support
- Microsoft Office tools experience
- Current or previously qualified JTAC or JFO
- Expert in Joint Fires or JCAS doctrine, tactics, techniques and procedures (e.g., JP 3-09.3, multi-service TTP)
- Experience with execution and monitoring of military operations
- Technical writing experience
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.