Leidos is seeking a Data Scientist with Tableau experience to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Analyze data related to IT system planning and investment and support requirements to display or visualize the data in a manner that allows a large amount of information to be easily understood.
- Review and assess IC implementation plans to identify issues early in the plans.
- Develop and review presentation materials to communicate enterprise objectives and goals related to IT systems.
- Assist with data and information collection needs to facilitate decision making regarding IC IT investment processes.
- Support IT performance measure development and evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Requires 15 years of developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating systems engineering-related projects and 10 years developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating IC systems engineering-related projects
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology is desired.
- Experience using Tableau software.
- Detail-oriented, ability to consistently provide high-quality products that are concise, thorough and accurate.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.