The NISC III program is hiring a NUIX eDiscovery Adaptive Security Specialist to the support the Federal Aviation Administration. Use your experience, knowledge and skills specific to eDiscovery processes, procedures, and tools to discover, extract/process, filter and export documents from collected sources. This position is 100% remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops process, procedures, and techniques for the eDiscovery Program.
- Performs eDiscovery functions in alignment with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and analysis; develops eDiscovery techniques; creates and reviews EDiscovery reports; documents eDiscovery procedures and policies.
- Performs and manages data collection, data processing, data review, and production with EDRM framework and standards.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Independently plans, organizes, and devises the approach necessary to obtain useful electronically stored information (ESI) from various data sources.
- Uses eDiscovery knowledge, skills, and abilities of a wide variety of advance computer technologies and theories. Maintain an understanding of computer network architecture to identify data sources and collection techniques.
- Coordinates with others in eDiscovery disciplines internal and external to the FAA to stay abreast of the developments within the discipline.
- Prepares formal written eDiscovery reports clearly stating the results of analysis ensuring accuracy and adequacy.
- Ensure accuracy and adequacy of all eDiscovery requests performed and reporting; ensure all practices are consistent with acceptable practices in the eDiscovery community, and monitoring quality standards at each stage in the EDRM.
- Communicate effectively with legal and FOIA offices and maintain a familiarity of legal requirements for eDiscovery.
- Discovers data using the NUIX platform and other eDiscovery tools.
- Solid interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Ability to handle multi-tasking priorities and strong self-motivation skills
- Bachelor degree
- 12+ years' of relevant eDiscovery experience with NUIX, Encase, and/or the CloudNine platforms. Must have Adaptive Security experience.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.