Leidos has an immediate opening for a Software Developer to assist with development and testing of an internal project being developed as a framework for Infrastructure management.
Selected candidate will support software development activities in the areas of python, databases, new data technologies such as Kafka, ELK.
- Work independently and as part of a team to design and develop eFAST software solution.
- Document and communicate designs and test plans.
- Complete assigned development tasks, bugs, improvements, and features.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-4 years of prior experience in software development.
- Prior Python programming experience is required, which should also include developing applications using Panda, Numpy, Rest API development using Flask, sqlalchemy
- Experience working with UNIX Operating system in AWS environment.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Knowledge of AI/ML modelling and development.
- Knowledge of new data technologies such as Kafka or ELK.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.