Leidos seeks an experienced Software Deployment SME to provide support for a position in the Herndon, VA area. This individual will provide technical and administrative direction for deployment and distribution of the CMT Tools Suite. The candidate will also have an opportunity to be a corporate line manager.
The Software Deployment SME is responsible for deployments for user bases of both the primary customer as well as external customers. The candidate will provide instruction to other teammates on software deployments. The candidate will frequently take code produced by the developers and make a “drop” for the test team to test.
Working in a Scrum agile development environment, the Software Deployment SME will collaborate with development, test, and management team members; adhere to project schedules and milestones; and provide weekly status updates to management.
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Bachelor and 8 years experience or experience in lieu of degree
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills as demonstrated by in-person, telephonic, and written dialogue with mission partners during troubleshooting or requirements gathering.
- Demonstrated experience working both independently and in a team environment with only moderate supervision.
- Demonstrated experience successfully planning, coordinating, tracking, and executing multiple, simultaneous tasks, often times with competing priorities.
- Experience in providing accurate documentation of any software or operating issues
- Demonstrated experience of the Agency’s standard operational environment, including desktop hardware
- Experience in troubleshooting skills across hardware and software platforms that allows for an integrated approach to rapidly resolve complex IT environmental issues
- Demonstrated experience in software deployment across multiple organizations
- VB Script
- Visual Studio
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.