The ACC-ISR contract provides subject matter expertise and threat mitigation support for ACC and subordinate organizations by providing ISR expertise, services, and support to identify and analyze emerging threats and provide potential capabilities the U.S. military can utilize to combat these threats. These threat mitigation activities include training and operational support, intelligence oversight activities, intelligence analysis and targeting, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED), strategy development, exercise and test support, and other ISR OT&E and operational responsibilities at both steady state and contingency locations worldwide.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of the mission execution and manages all operational activities in support of meeting customer requirements
- Responsible for 55 WG management operations and resourcing of all requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Responsible for meeting all technical, contractual requirements associated with the execution of the mission in support for the 55 WG
- Ensures management processes and facilitates meeting performance requirements
- Primary Point-of-Contact for execution and ensuring that the mission runs within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of relevant experience
- 5 or more years of management experience in the DOD and/or intelligence community
- 3 or more years of recent (within the last year) management/leadership experience within the 55 WG
- Knowledge of the 55 WG mission, organization, and subordinate units.
- Master’s degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.