- The candidate will provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution. Negotiating Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience or Master’s degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- General experience in Contract Administration may be considered as a substituted for required years of experience
- Good working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, Agency supplements and UCC.
- You must have an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Experience with Maryland Procurement Office (MPO)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.